Monday, March 27, 2017

This and That

It's Monday again. I hope you all survived the weekend. By the time Sunday evening rolls around I feel like I'm just trying to survive with my sanity.  It was a pretty early bedtime for all of us and now I'm feeling refreshed and ready to start a new week.

 Our weekend was pretty laid back. Emmett has been bugging me to take him to play tennis, so on Saturday we gave it a go. Wouldn't you know that as soon as we arrived he ran onto the court, fell down, and scraped down knees. I thought it was going to be over before we had even begun but Emmett pulled it together and we played. Emmett worked on serving and volleying back and forth with Pierce and I, while Oliver napped. I'm not a a good tennis player but it was fun volleying the ball back and forth with him. The playing came to an abrupt end when Pierce hit the ball into the light which ricocheted onto a sleeping Oliver. Let me just say, he did not enjoy being woken up like that. He proceeded to wail while we packed up and the entire way home. I finally got him to stop by giving him a popsicle. I've never given him one before and it made him feel better instantly. Behold, the power of the popsicle.
Look at the cute face. He's getting so big. I don't want to forget all the sweet things he does, like picking and smelling the flowers while we watch Emmett's t-ball practice.
............................................................................................................
Do you Cartwheel?

Do you love Target? That's a stupid question... everyone loves Target. They have cute products, good quality, adorable decor, and reasonable prices. What's not to love? I can easily spend over an hour roaming the aisles checking out all the new products.
So have you heard of or used Cartwheel? It's an app that you use in store to get additional savings and it is awesome. The deals change all the time, so you need to check back often. Some deals last several weeks while others are only good for a day. You can sort by category or you can check the items in your buggy by scanning them through the app. If there is a Cartwheel deal it will pop up so you can save it. When you go to checkout, just pull up the app and click "checkout." The barcode will come up which can be scanned at the register.
Now through Saturday you can save an additional 30% off women's shirts, shorts, outerwear, and dresses when you use the app in store. That makes for some pretty awesome deals. This week is the perfect time stock up on some spring essentials like tanks and tees. They have loads of colors to choose from the quality is great.
I wanted to share a few items that will be going home with me once I get the opportunity to make it to the store this week.


I also have a Target Redcard so I save an additional 5% every time I shop plus free shipping on all online orders. Love it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment