Thursday, March 2, 2017

Stripes & Wide Leg Denim

As you can tell from my photos, I am not the most comfortable person in front of the camera. I enjoy taking other people's picture and don't mind giving them tips and direction, but when it comes to having my own photo taken I can use all the help I can get.
Doing this blog and having my photo taken has definitely made me more aware of my awkwardness in front of the camera but it's also helped me better understand what I don't like. I see a lot to criticize but occasionally I like a pose and it makes me a little giddy inside. I also enjoy the shoots because it gives me and Pierce a little time to hang out and he only gripes a little.
Now on to the pictures... I picked up this shirt and these jeans at the Gap Outlet store when they were having an awesome sale. Wide leg pants are making a come back and I love how they make your legs look longer.





shirt (in other colors) || wide leg jeans || navy wedges || purse (similar)

Gap Factory has an additional 20% your purchase with code GFSHARE and I wanted to share a few pieces that are a steal right now. 

Shirtdress - will be under $30 with the discount

Colored Slim Pant- I am a sucker for colored skinnies and these are only $13!!
Chambray Pointy Flats- I bought these too. I can't pass up an awesome flat. These will go great with shorts. 

Happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment