Thursday, March 23, 2017

Shop the Selfie

I've gotten some really awesome goodies in the mail lately so I though I'd share them with you. All these pieces are extremely affordable (nothing over $25!) so you won't feel guilty picking up a few for yourself. I can't wait to get the opportunities to take some proper pictures in these outfits but I couldn't wait and had to share them with you now.

This yellow floral halter is stunning with two splits in the skirt. I have a feeling this will be on repeat all spring and summer. 

Cold shoulder dress in navy with scallops, one of my favorite trends for spring!

I had to include a picture of the front and back of this blue striped criss cross back dress because it is so pretty. This dress is the perfect mix of preppy and southern... love it!

Scallops again, this time on a lightweight lbd. So fun.

Please be nice. I'm very self conscious of my thighs so I'm not comfortable seeing myself in a swimsuit but I loved the pattern of this tribal print cutout swimsuit and wanted to share. 

This v-back tassel dress will be a perfect beach coverup and the material is super soft. 


Off-the-shoulder dresses are on trend this spring. This flouncy off-shoulder dress is a cute one for trying out the trend. It's a little short and not slimming (billowy) but the style is cute. 

All these pieces come from SheIn. I read the reviews and sizing before I ordered so when I tried all these items on the fit for most was what I expected. I anticipated that the scalloped dresses would be short, and they are, but not too short. I'm 5'5.5"(5'6" on a good day) and I'm wearing a small in all the dresses. The swimsuit is a medium and it fits well, and I usually have to go up a size in swimsuits. I also ordered THIS swimsuit but I will not be keeping it or sharing a photo of me it. It was bad. Let's just say that this suit is not for moms who breastfed. It was very low cut with lots of side boob and no support. Ugh... but, considering it only cost $11, I'm not too worried about it. Overall my online deal shopping was a huge success. 
One of my favorite reasons to shop SheIn is that they office a wide variety of styles at affordable prices so I'm able to try out several different styles and trends without breaking my budget. Who doesn't love a great deal on new clothes? Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment