Saturday, March 25, 2017

You're Making Me Blush

If you went through my closet you'd see just about every color of the rainbow, but you'd also find that one is missing... pink. I've never been a fan of the color so I rarely wear it. Well wouldn't you know it, I may be changing my attitude towards pink. This spring the blush colored products are all over place. Apparently it is the must have color for this spring/summer, and I actually like it. It's not the god-awful hot pink monstrosities I run screaming from. Blush is soft and feminine. It's this year's nude... the new neutral. Since my heart is softening slightly for pink, at least this very pale shade, I've rounded up some the looks I'm really liking and wouldn't mind owning.


So what do you think? Are you ready to try out this trend?
One thing you did not see on my list are blush colored pants. I'm pale and when you wear a flesh toned color on you bottom half you can risk appearing naked. I saw someone the other day doing just that. I swear when I first saw her I though she was wearing an extremely short romper with all that leg hanging out. I stopped Pierce and asked him if he could believe how inappropriate her outfit was when he brought it to my attention that she was wearing pants. They just happened to match her skin tone... this is such a bad look. Don't do it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment