Sunday, March 19, 2017

Yellow Fever


It's starting to feel like spring again around here and I don't just mean all the pollen. With the warm weather finally returning, so too come the spring dresses which I'm sublimely happen about. I love bright colors, and yellow is probably my favorite but don't think it always work for us fair skinned gals, and yet I thought I'd give this one a try because I liked the cut of this dress and the ruffle sleeve. I added the blue necklace and accessories to break up the yellow and I think it works. I love yellow but think it best on darker skin tones, so I'm so glad this one works for me. 


Ruffle Sleeve Shift Dress- on $14!!! // Necklace (no longer available) Similar

LRL Tote (similar) // Sunglasses // Bangle // Pumps (similar)



This dress is one of my Shein finds and definitely a winner. The material this thick but not heavy. I'm wearing a small (runs tts). Like I suggested in my previous post on Shopping Shein, I checked reviews and sizing recommendations so I had a good idea that size-wise it would work for me... and it did.



No comments:

Post a Comment