Thursday, January 5, 2017

What I'm Wearing

I love shopping but as a mom I find it hard to find time to go shopping... especially by myself. If you're a parent you understand. So I try to have good base pieces in my closet that I can build around so that when I buy a new piece I can wear it with something I already have to make a new look. Skinny jeans, colored pants, cozy sweaters, booties, and necklaces are in heavy rotation in my closet.
With that being said, I thought I would share a few of my outfits from the week.

sweater  (similar) | leggings | booties (similar) 

sweater (Loft but no longer available) | skirt | pumps | necklace (similar)

shirt (similar) | jeans | pumps (similar)

shirt | jeans | necklace (similar)

I realize I need to work on my selfie skills so don't be too harsh. Check out the links because lots of items are on sale now. I love shopping after Christmas because you can find awesome deals! Go get some super deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment