Friday, January 27, 2017

Shopping in the Lighting Department

Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is finally here and I couldn't be more excited. Actually my weekend started this morning because I took the day off in order to get some much needed projects done around the house that I can't get done when the littles are home.
I started the day with grocery shopping and getting supplies so Pierce and I could finally finishing painted our hall stairway. I'm embarrassed to say that we started painting the stairway months ago but didn't have a ladder to finish so this is how it has looked... I know... awful!!!


I don't have a picture of the after but I will soon just let me tell you that we finally got it painted and now I need to add some things to the walls. I know what's going up but that's a surprise, so you'll have to check back in with me. 
In order to finish the painting we had to make a quick run to Lowe's. Since I can't go into any store and buy the one thing I need and leave, of course I had to wander around. In the lighting department I found this beauty and it was on clearance for under $80!!!! They only had the floor model in the store but I was able to order it online and get free shipping. The smaller five light version is also on clearance at a great price of under $55. If you need a cute chandelier at an awesome price, scoop one of these up before they're all gone.

This is going to look fabulous in our dining room with some small vintage style Edison bulbs. The dining room, like most rooms in my house, is a work in progress, but this awesome chandler will help it get that much closer to being complete.

I also want to get a flush mount light fixture for upstairs and a pendant or hanging fixture for my entryway. I didn't see any I wanted to buy when we were out today but here are a few I like when I was looking online.




Here's to the freak'n weekend! Now go have some fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment