Sunday, January 15, 2017

Lust List

It's been a busy but fun weekend. I cleaned, rearranged, hung drapes, and got in some quality time with my boys. It's nice to close out the weekend feeling like you've accomplished some things, of course there is always so much more to do. The list is never ending. 
Now it's time to sit down, relax, and make a wish list of clothes I'd love to have to kick off my wardrobe to transition from winter and into spring. These pieces are flirty, classic, and so me. 
I need to own that block heel pump today! They would go with everything and I have a feeling we will be seeing them all over the place come fall. There are some great deals going on now, so check these awesome pieces out now! Enjoy and I hope you had a productive weekend as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment