Tuesday, April 18, 2017

White Lace

I didn't share what I wore for Easter in my last post because I wanted to wait until now to show to you.
Everyone loves a little black dress, but I think I've fallen for this little white dress. 

My little loves. I forgot to pack dress shoes for them... oops.



I wanted to show the back, but I've got big booty issues going on... eek! I'll try and remember to keep it pulled down in the future.


dress // watch // shoes (similar)

I found it when I was out shopping with my mom. My mom is a huge fan of Belk's and she's the type of person I used to think about when I thought of shopping there. Although, lately they have proven me wrong and that they aren't just for the 50 and over crowd. The stock at Belk's can vary on the size with the larger stores carrying such a large selection it can be a little overwhelming but there are some fabulous deals and clothes to be found plus it's also all available online! Make sure to check out their store brand, Crown & Ivy, which is really stepping it with their cute patterns and adorable dresses. It's very Lilly Pulitzer-esque but at a fraction of the price. Here are a couple of my favorites. Today you can take an extra 25% off regular and sale clothing using code 35707734 plus free shipping for orders over $25. What's not to love?




Scalloped Shorts- I've already bought these


No comments:

Post a Comment