Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter Dresses

I'm sort of behind on getting my Easter outfits together for the family. Luckily I bought some cute stuff for the boys a while back from Old Navy. I have this shirt and these pants for Emmett and this shirt and these shorts for Oliver. Pierce is a whole other story. He likes what he likes and doesn't like to stray far from his standard. So I'm not going to waste my time or money trying to get him something new right now. He can wear what he's got... I know he'll look handsome.

Now for me... what to wear?
I've got a few contenders in my closet that I bought for spring (this and this) but it's always fun to see if there's something new I'd like better. Here are a few dresses I'm really feeling for this spring and would be perfection for Easter. I think I'm going to need a bigger closet ;-)








Isn't Easter candy the best? The minis are my favorite. 




No comments:

Post a Comment