Friday, April 14, 2017

Shopping Deals

Happy Friday, all! I don't know if it was just me, but this week has felt like forever but, thank the Lord, the weekend is finally here! So let's celebrate with some fabulous shopping deals. 
I don't go to JCPenney's very often but my mom had given me a $10 off $10 so I headed in and figured I would get something for the boys if nothing else... well I'm glad I did. If you are in need of workout gear you need to stop by. They have almost every workout top (excluding Nike) on sale for $5 and several of their workout capris for $10. In addition to this, you use their online coupon of $10 off $25 (code 27DEALS or scan in store). You can get three tops and a pair of capris for $16!!!! What the what!?! I picked up several shirts for myself and my mom as well as a pair of capris. The best stuff is in store but some is available online too, so head over and stock up on your workout gear. I have a couple of their Xersion brand shirts and capris, and they wash and wear well. 


Xersion Tank Top {$5 in store}

Also, going on this weekend is Loft's friends and family sale where everything in the store is 40% off! Here are I few I have in my shopping cart. Get them before they're gone!



Last, but definitely not least, J. Crew Factory has EVERYTHING 50% off, including and additional 50% off clearance with code EXTRA50. 

This adorable Scalloped Tank comes in 5 colors

Striped Pleated Shift Dress













No comments:

Post a Comment