Sunday, September 17, 2017

Life Lately and Birthday Invites

The past month has such a busy time for me. Emmett is a full blown kindergartener and it's taking a little getting used to for me to get everything together when we've got soccer, homework, scheduling not to mention making time for Oliver. It doesn't help that the past few weeks the boys have been alternating getting sick and when they're both feeling well along comes hurricane Irma. I realized just this past week that I've got to get on the ball to get Oliver's 2nd birthday party planned. I love a good party and planning it is so much fun for me. Since Irma caused the schools to close we were able to get in a little photo shoot for Oliver's invitations. I just love photo invitations for my boys and I wanted to share Oliver's for this year and well as a look back at some of the prior years.
It's so cute to look back at old ones and see how much they've grown.

The design is from CandiceCards on Etsy. You can find it here







How cute are these boys!?! I love looking back and remembering how cute they were and how much fun their parties were. Stayed tuned because I'll be sharing pictures from this years party as well as a few from Oliver's 1st birthday because he was such a handsome little lumberjack. 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment