Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fall Shopping Wish List

Even though it was ninety degrees today, the nights are getting cooler and the days are getting shorter which means that fall weather will be here soon. Don't get me wrong, I love summer but I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to sleep with the windows open and not be a sweaty mess when I wear jeans out. I also really love warm fall colors, pumpkin scented candles, and evenings around the fire not to mention the upcoming holidays. I get all giddy thinking about how to decorate and what to bake. Although I don't bake a ton, if it does get done this is the time of year for it. I found this recipe for Caramel Apple Crumble that I'm just looking for an excuse to make.

Another thing I look forward to is the fashion. Cozy sweaters, leather boots, and skinny jeans are my jam and I'm ready to get back into them. So of course I've got to check out what's new for this season and I wanted to share some items I wouldn't mind having in my closet.


Calf Hair Mules- I wasn't so sure about mule trend but I'd rock these (gold heels!!)

Long Cashmere Cardigan - comes in three colors


Striped Boatneck T-Shirt - I love a striped shirt







I'll take one of each, please!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment