Friday, February 24, 2017

Shopping for my Boys


As I've mentioned before I have two energetic, lovely little boys. I love them to death and love being a mom to boys but one of the downsides to having boys rather than girls would have to be the clothes. I walk through the children's section and see so many cute options for girls but then I go over to the boy's section and it's so depressing.
The boys section isn't cute or sweet or even handsome. As much as Emmett would love cartoon characters on all of his clothes, I do not. I like for them to be either classic or preppy. Even though it can be difficult, I've rounded up a few looks I think would be handsome on both my boys this spring. Everything is from Old Navy, plus if you shop online today you can get an additional 40% off kids clothes when you use the code PLAY which makes for some great prices!


I've got several on the way to me. Now Emmett and Oliver will some cute clothes to start off their spring wardrobe. Happy shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment