Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lovely Dresses

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. Me and the hubs don't go out of our way to get extravagant gifts or try to fight the crowds for meal out. So in our usual fashion, I cooked dinner which we had to rush to eat. Emmett had swim lessons so he and Pierce didn't get home until almost seven. Pierce got dessert, my favorite white chocolate mousse cake from Saffron downtown. If you've never tried it, you must because it's fabulous and has a raspberry filling 😍. Since Oliver loves stuffed animals, I got him a cute little koala, and Emmett got some candy and these weird playing card and coins he likes. I don't get but it makes him happy. That was our exciting night. Good food, lots of love, and mucho cuddles. 

Even though I'm not into the Valentine's gifts, I couldn't help but fawn over some romantic dresses that radiate love. Macy's has an additional 15% to 20% off today if you use the code LOVE. 

Off-The-Shoulder Lace Dress ** so pretty and only $30!

Tweed Fit & Flare Dress ** that collar is just precious

Lace Shift Dress ** lovely blush lace and cap sleeves 

Pleated Floral Gown ** love the romantic pastel flowers 

Pretty much sums things up. I love a good night in ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment