Monday, February 6, 2017

Weekend Round-up

Monday is here again and I have survived another weekend with my little loves but this time I got to do so with my family. On Friday, Pierce and I packed up the boys and headed to my parent's. It was nice to spend quality time with them especially for the boys. They're growing up so fast and I want them to know and love their grandparents the way I did when I was little.
On Saturday my mom and I took the boys to visit my sister and niece in Columbia. We left the guys at home to work on fixing the clutch in my dad's motorcycle.


First off we headed to all little kids favorite place, Chuck E Cheese. We got there early, and thank goodness we did, because omg... it was chaos by the time we left. I think we all enjoyed ourselves. I'm so competitive and couldn't help myself and had to play a few games against my mom and sister in skeeball and basketball... fyi, I kicked their booties 🍑.



Afterwards we grabbed lunch at one of my favorite places, Newk's. They have a great variety plus it's casual so the kids and their noise and mess aren't looked at too shamefully... thank goodness because when we come in and leave it is like a tornado came through. Emmett loves the potato soup.

We grilled steaks for supper... I'm going to have to workout extra hard this week. 


Church on Sunday. Oliver doesn't take well to new people so my mom stayed in the nursery with him and when the service is over he was asleep on her which he NEVER does for me. I love how sweet he looks while he sleeps and also how big he is getting. He won't be a baby much longer and that makes me so sad. I've got to take in all the "baby" moments before they're all gone. 


Back at home, we went for a walk around the neighborhood and found this hidden tire swing which Emmett had to take for a ride. 
After all the unhealthy eating we did, I wrapped up the weekend with a crisp asian chicken salad which hit the spot. So fresh and yummy! 


We ended the weekend in bed watching the Superbowl. We turned in off in the 3rd quarter since we figured it was pretty much a wrap but boy were we wrong. Oh well! I was just watching for the commercials anyway. Lady Gaga did a great job on the halftime show. 

...................................................................................................................................................................

On a quick shopping note... I was browsing SheIn and if you haven't checked it out, you must. They have such cute clothes at fantastic prices. I have already put several items in my shopping cart, and I'll share some more with you tomorrow but I wanted to show you just a few because I couldn't wait!

Halter Floral Maxi - only $23 right now... that's insane!

Striped Criss Cross Back Dress - $21 what, the what?!?








No comments:

Post a Comment