Sunday, October 22, 2017

This and That and Shopping

Whoa! This weekend was exhausting. Pierce had to work all weekend so it was just me and the boys. I kept us busy and by the end of the day we were all exhausted. I seriously couldn't keep my eyes open past 8:45 last night. Tonight I finally got a little quite time to myself now that everyone is tucked asleep in their beds so I figured I share a little of what we did.

Emmett's last soccer game of the season

Fall Fest in the neighborhood

Oliver may have powerlifting in his future since he can lift over half his body weight

Petting the ponies at my favorite Charleston spot, Magnolia Plantation 

Oliver feeding the deer and getting some licks

Selfie Time!!!

Roasted sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts to go along with an herb marinaded pork loin
............................................................................................................

Now that I've got a few minutes to myself to play online, I also did a little shopping. Old Navy has great price points plus you can get an extra 20% off when you use code SWEET.
Here are some of my favorites that you'll probably see me wearing very soon.


Fit & Flare Velvet-Knit Dress- This would be perfect to wear to a Christmas party


Low-Rise Rockstar Jeans - on sale for $19!!

product photo
Flannel Blanket Scarf - only $20

product photo
Jersey Tee Dress- This will be great with a few accessories like the scarf from above

product photo
Metallic Flats- Gold shoes... of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment