Thursday, October 19, 2017

Oliver Turns 2

I had the party early but today is officially the day that the good Lord blessed me with my sweet Ollie bear. 
Dear Oliver, 
These two years have flown by and while at times you seem so much older than two, there are other times when you are still my baby. You are courageous, stubborn (you get it honest), loving, independent, and determined. You love your family, especially Emmett. I am scared excited to see what all ya'll have in store for me. I have a feeling you'll continue to keep me on my toes for many years to come. While I love seeing you grow and discover new things, I wouldn't mind if time slowed down just a little so that you stay my baby for tiny bit longer. On the rare instances when you give out kisses, we all eat them up. You know you have us wrapped around your little plump (as Emmett calls him) finger. Watching you dance, hearing you sing, and seeing you play with your brother bring me so much joy it makes my heart hurt. I love you more than words can express. Happy birthday my handsome little man!
Love, 
Mommy













No comments:

Post a Comment