Thursday, June 8, 2017

Rainy Day Must Haves

Around here it seems like it can go a straight month with no rain, and then next thing you know, we get almost four straight days of rain. It's like God is playing catchup for all the dry days. Ugh... and let me tell you that after days of nonstop rain it has become abundantly clear to me that my wet weather gear is seriously lacking. I'm talking soggy shoes and fizzy, wet hair. So I'm working on a little list of wants and needs so I'll be prepared the next time it pours. 
First must have are a good quality pair of rain boots. These Hunter boots are so cute plus they're 50% off here making them less than $75!
Next, a large umbrella. I prefer a stick umbrella because they're easier to open and close which is essential when you're trying to get in an out of the rain quickly. You can find this pretty cactus umbrella here

I love a classic yellow rain jacket and this one is super cute. Love the big button and striped lining. Find it online here

I have wavy hair so when it's humid or rainy it turns into a frizzy, wavy mess. Living Proof makes some great hair products, so I'm sure this humidity shield would definitely help me have better hair days on rainy days. You can find it online here

I love a winged eyeliner and this Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is sure to stay put so you can stay fabulous throughout the day. You can find it here

So there you have it... my list of must have rainy day essentials. I've got my cart ready so that I'll be prepared the next time it decides to rain for days on end. What are your must have items to keep you looking fabulous and staying dry?




No comments:

Post a Comment