Monday, December 19, 2016

Getting to know me

What should a first post be?
Well I thought I'd share a little about what I love in order to give you an idea of who I am.

{FAMILY} My world revolves around my boys. Everything I do is done to bring them happiness. My husband and two boys are the lights in my life.


My boys, Emmett and Oliver, are the sweetest, kindest souls you will ever meet and I am so proud to be their mama. My husband and best friend, Pierce, is thoughtful and generous. My boys are very lucky in the dad department.


{EATING & ENTERTAINING} I love food. I love cooking it, sharing it, and eating it. I find preparing a meal to be cathartic and sharing that meal to be rewarding. I try to eat healthy 75% of the time but definitely appreciate and partake in deliciously unhealthy morsels as well. I'm a huge fan of Pinterest and love a good themed party or craft project.

{FASHION} My fashion mantra would have to be cute, quality, and budget friendly. I love to shop and be on trend but I also love a great deal. When the stars align and I find an item that meets all three, I am in shopping heaven!

{HOME, HOBBIES & HEALTH} My home is a work in progress. I have small projects as well as big plans that I hope to share as I work to make my house feel more like my home. 
As I said earlier, I find a lot of inspiration on Pinterest so you're likely to see some home, diy, and craft projects on here as well.
When it comes to health and fitness, I have dreams of grandeur but bringing those goals to fruition while trying to juggle family, work, and home life can be a struggle. I hope to share what I find works for me because eating well and being active are very important to me. 


Why as I doing this? Because I want to share the things in my life which bring me joy. I am all about happiness and lifting up one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment