Thursday, May 18, 2017

Gifts for Your Guy

If you asked me who is the most difficult person to shop for, I would have two... Pierce and my dad. It seems like they never "need" anything and if they want something they usually go out and buy it for themselves. Why do they have to make shopping for them for darn difficult?!? 
I've gotten pretty good about taking notes when I'm with them and see them show interest in things just because of how difficult it is to buy them thoughtful gifts that they will want and use. I keep a list in my phone to jot down ideas so that the next time a birthday or holiday rolls around I won't be left with no clue on what to get them. Pierce's birthday is today... Happy Birthday, honey!... and Father's Day is less than a month away so I've compiled a list of gifts that are unique but practical that I think those hard to shop for guys would love to have. 


Kindle Paperwhite E-reader- both my dad and Pierce love to read. The paperweight doesn't have a glare and has a adjustable backlight so you can use it in sunlight or at night.
Grande Safety Razor- Pierce has really gotten into fancy shaving gear. He swears he's never had a closer shave.
Art of Shaving- Shaving Cream- If you get the fancy razor you'll want a good shaving cream for a smooth shave and soft skin afterwards.
Luminous Sea Anu 4200 Nylon Men's Watch- Splurge alert! I actually found this watch for a super steal a month back and couldn't pass it up. I hope Pierce enjoys his birthday present!
Brackish Feather Bow Tie- This one is also a bit pricey but these locally made feather bowties are perfection. I love a man in a bowtie.
Amazon Echo- This one is for the gadget lovers. It's pretty cool to just ask Alexa a question or play a song.
Jameson Caskmates- This is one of those items I made note of because whenever we were at the store Pierce would always show interest in this whiskey aged in craft beer barrels.
Col. Littleton Leather Portfolio- Polished leather portfolio made in the USA plus they make a leftie version! Get it monogrammed for a quality piece that's sure to impress. 


............................................................................................................

Happy birthday Pierce! You're my rock and best friend. You're strong, thoughtful, caring, smart, and like to clean. I cook, you clean. Together we've built a beautiful little family. I love you to the moon and back.





No comments:

Post a Comment